Comments

We would love to hear from you. If you have made any of our recipes let us know how you liked it and if you have any recommendations. If you would like to suggest a recipe to be posted, send us an email at icookandtell@gmail.com. Thanks for cooking with us!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SALE! Chicken Breasts!

Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts are on sale at Smith's for $1.59/lb. That is a great deal compared to the usual $4.49/lb. I went last night and they were out but I got a rain check for 20 lbs! Last time they were on sale I bought 25 lbs and a couple marinades. I put four breast to a bag with the marinade and put them in the freezer. I probably did 6 different marinades, homemade and store bought, so we have a selection and can pull them out of the freezer and they are ready for the grill. I would highly recommend you take advantage of this deal!

No comments: