Comments

We would love to hear from you. If you have made any of our recipes let us know how you liked it and if you have any recommendations. If you would like to suggest a recipe to be posted, send us an email at icookandtell@gmail.com. Thanks for cooking with us!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Please Pass The Recipe

This section (named by my mom - Rhonda Kimble) is to request recipes from others. These can be specific recipes you know they have, or just asking if anyone has a good recipe for something you want to make. For example, there are several recipes I want from my mom so I would create a post asking her to add them to the blog. Or, I wanted to make Scalloped Potatoes a few weeks back but don't have a good recipe for them so I would create a post asking if anyone has a Scalloped Potato recipe that they love. Remember to label your posts before publishing them by entering the label in the field in the lower right corner of the create post page. The labels are listed on the right hand side of the blog. Check it often to see if you have a recipe someone could use!

No comments: