Comments

We would love to hear from you. If you have made any of our recipes let us know how you liked it and if you have any recommendations. If you would like to suggest a recipe to be posted, send us an email at icookandtell@gmail.com. Thanks for cooking with us!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Macey's SALE on Butter!

For those in the Utah County area, Macey's has butter on sale for 3# for $5. They have this sale occasionally (though it seems less often lately) and I stock up and freeze the butter in their original containers. They keep fine. When I'm running low in the fridge, I just pull one out of the freezer and put it in the fridge so that it's ready when I need it.

1 comment:

Taylor Gardner said...

Thanks for the tip! I have noticed that I don't find that deal as often as I used to. I just went and got $20 worth for me and Kristin.